Browse images and videos on Instagram. Find out Most Popular Hashtags and Users.Picgra
  1. Homepage
  2. fitstagram

#fitstagram photos and videos on Instagram

Medias attached with hashtag: #fitstagram on Instagram

Logan Kreizel (@lkreizfit) Instagram Profile Photo lkreizfit

Logan Kreizel

Report Share Download 0 0

Very sorry for the poor camera angle... and lighting.... and this entire video... but I figured a give posing a shot cuz why not.... There’s no way in heck that I’m going to say I’m “good” let alone “okay” at posing.... but I wanted to see what it was like... lifting/working out is a huge part of my life and I wanted to try something new🤷🏼‍♂️ • • • I’m currently sitting around 205LB’s and I’m not watching what I eat at all... I’m tracking my water intake, and that’s it really. I’m slightly curious to see what it would be like if so would enter a competition sometime down the road, but NOT until I’m out of college that’s for sure. Anyways, I’m glad I’m getting back into the swing of things and I can’t wait to see what the next few months has to hold in terms of progress and self-confidence with the whole posing thing!!! #fitstagram

w ʌ W ʌ (와와) 🇰🇷/🇨🇳 (@seoulsr5r) Instagram Profile Photo seoulsr5r

w ʌ W ʌ (와와) 🇰🇷/🇨🇳

 Instagram Image by w ʌ W ʌ (와와) 🇰🇷/🇨🇳 (@seoulsr5r) with caption : "I just want y’all to know that I really enjoy our Sunday morning family hikes— even though 60% of us won’t show and the " at Hoover Dam, Nevada / Arizona State Line - 1917121008314530117

I just want y’all to know that I really enjoy our Sunday morning family hikes— even though 60% of us won’t show and the remaining 40% of us are totally dysfunctional ♥️ \\